Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'entity_fix__callback', to be a valid callback in /home/content/03/6272803/html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The 3D virtual world is for adult fun!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2017, 11:20:03 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Games Login Register
News: Join the Oldee Network! 

Welcome to Oldee's Forum! This new forum is FREE. You must login to post and play free games. Watch movies and more - 4.99/mo.

Join Oldee.net Now!

Oldee's Forum  |  General  |  3D Virtual World  |  Topic: The 3D virtual world is for adult fun! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The 3D virtual world is for adult fun!  (Read 5857 times)
MovieFreak

« on: January 01, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »

I find that the 3D virtual world is for adults and young people alike.  I enjoy the socializing and chat and what appeals to me are the "adult things" you can do instead of playing "kiddie" games. 

There is opportunity for adults to be in a social environment when there are real people from around the globe to do activities with and share common interests.  There are so many things to do that it becomes addictive!

I like it... Grin

Let the show begin!
Pages: [1] Print 
Oldee's Forum  |  General  |  3D Virtual World  |  Topic: The 3D virtual world is for adult fun! « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length